Saturday, July 20, 2013

Strawberry Cupcakes

Cupcakes are my life. Literally.  They are my obsession, my addiction and my downfall.  Cupcakes. The stuff dreams are made of.  Life has been a whirlwind for me which is why I have not made a post in about a year.  That and the fact I rarely get time on the computer.  So I have been dealing with some insomnia and decided I should write.  I've made a lot of cupcakes.  Some have been good, some have been ok, but these cupcakes are perfection.  Super sweet and good, if you have the time, bake these little bits of heaven.  I used fresh strawberries and I wouldn't use anything else. I got this recipe from Martha Stewart and it is the recipe for Sprinkles Strawberry cupcakes.

Here is the link!

http://www.marthastewart.com/258957/sprinkles-strawberry-cupcakes

1 comment: